Darren J. Pekny is a partner at Johnson and Pekny, where he divides his practice between family law and criminal matters, concentrating on divorce, custody disputes, and misdemeanor and felony defense. He joined the firm in 2009 and has represented clients on a wide range of issues.
Darren graduated from The University of Nebraska in Omaha, Nebraska, with a B.S. in Liberal Arts. He graduated from Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska in 2009. He is an experienced litigator with the skill to negotiate matters out of court when necessary, and a determined advocate for all of his clients.
In addition to his legal work, Darren volunteers for Pheasants Forever Youth Hunt. He spends his time hunting and fishing, and with his wife and two sons.
- Nebraska, 2009
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2009
- Creighton University School of Law, J.D. – 2009
- University of Nebraska, B.S. – Liberal Arts – 2003
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Omaha Bar Association
- Nebraska Criminal Defense Attorneys Association