Lisa is a 2003 graduate of the University of Nebraska in Kearney with a B.S. in Criminal Justice and Psychology. She graduated from the University of Nebraska Lincoln College of Law with her J.D. in 2006. Prior to practicing law, Lisa worked for several years in the social work field as a Supervisor of visitation workers and a Contract Liaison between DHHS subcontractors.
Lisa spends her free time watching her kids play in numerous sports. She also enjoys traveling with her family.
- Nebraska, 2007
- U.S. District Court District of Nebraska, 2007
- University of Nebraska – Lincoln College of Law, J.D. – 2006
- University of Nebraska, B.S. – Criminal Justice and Psychology – 2003
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- NE State Bar – Juvenile Law Section
- NE State Bar – Family Law Section
- Omaha Bar Association
- 2023 Nebraska CASA State Conference
- Nebraska Volunteer Lawyers Program