Andrea graduated from Drake University Law School in Des Moines, Iowa. Prior to law school, Andrea graduated from the University of Nebraska with a B.S.B.A. in Legal Studies.
Prior to joining Johnson and Pekny, Andrea was a member of the pre-law program through the Goodrich Scholarship Program at UNO and since graduation has continued her involvement in the program through mentorship of current students. She also participated annually in the Drake Law Cady Day of Public Service at the Powers of Attorney and Living Wills Clinic, where students provide powers of attorney and living wills to members of the community at no cost to them.
Andrea enjoys working out, watching football (how about those Chiefs!), reading, spending time with her dogs and family, and competing against Nick in Wordle every day.
- Iowa, 2023
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Iowa, 2023
- Nebraska, 2022
- U.S. District Court of Nebraska, 2022
- Drake University Law School, J.D. & M.B.A. – 2022
- University of Nebraska – B.S. in Business Administration – 2018
HONORS AND AWARDS
- CALI Award for Excellence in Estate Planning
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- NE State Bar – Family Law Section
- NE State Bar – Bankruptcy Law Section
- NE State Bar – Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Omaha Bar Association
- National Criminal Defense Attorneys Association
- Drake Law Cady Day of Service – Power of Attorney and Living Will Clinic